ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Ph1 Throttle Body

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Can anyone tell me where the hose fitting on the bottom of the ph1 172 cable throttle body connects to?

Thanks

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Rich remember that PH1s have an idle control valve, it's not the outlet pipe for that is it? My PH1 TB is at home in the garage otherwise I would go check myself :)

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
This was what I thought but the size of the hose fitting on the Idle Control Valve is a different size to the fitting that is on the Throttle Body, or am I missing a part somewhere?

172 exclusive
the pipe off the bottom of the throttle body joins up on the pipe fitting under the ign coil on the back of the head

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
the pipe off the bottom of the throttle body joins up on the pipe fitting under the ign coil on the back of the head

Do you have a photo of this by any chance?

If this is the case where does the idle control valve connect to? Could really do with a couple of photos of the ph1 172 setup.