ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 PH2 WATER SLOSHIN IN BODYWORK

clio 172
HI CHAPS IN NEED OF HELPP FAST MY CLIO SOUND LIKE IT GOT WATER IN THE BODYWORK WHEN PULLIN AWAY IT RUNS TO THE BACK OF THE CAR THEN BREAKIN IT GOES TO THE FRONT!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
ANY IDAS HOW TO FIX THIS??
CHEERS

clio 172
AINT REAAL NOTICED IT TILL 2DAY BUT IT AINT PETROL!
YOU CAN HEAR IT RUN DWN THE SILLS WHEN U BREAK THE RUNS BAK WEN U PULL OFF.
BOOKED IN THE BODY SHOP 4 FRIDAY NOT VERY HANDY WITH A SPANNER!

03 clio 172
OP do you know where the CAPS LOCK button is mate?

happycallis

IMG%5D

Last edited:
  Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
It could be blocked drain holes on the inner sill panels. These are underneath the car and can be cleaned out with a small screwdriver. There are three on each side and are small forms on the sill panel itself. Best done on a ramp but if you haven't access to one, jack the car up and look along the length of the sill panel to identify the 3 areas. You might get a bit wet it the sill panel is full of water. Hope that helps.

clio 172
It could be blocked drain holes on the inner sill panels. These are underneath the car and can be cleaned out with a small screwdriver. There are three on each side and are small forms on the sill panel itself. Best done on a ramp but if you haven't access to one, jack the car up and look along the length of the sill panel to identify the 3 areas. You might get a bit wet it the sill panel is full of water. Hope that helps.
cheers mate ur a fuckin legend il ava look when it stops pissin down:approve:

clio 172

job done, now any ideas where the water came from in the first place?? thanks

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had this very same problem on a Megane once.

I drilled a hole in the sill. Problem solved.

it'll have filled up due to rainfall or roadspray. you can't keep water out of panels which is why they've drainage holes

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
it'll have filled up due to rainfall or roadspray. you can't keep water out of panels which is why they've drainage holes

As above.

Just one of those things i'm afraid. Just clean them out on a regular basis or when you hear water sloshing around again.

Last edited: