ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 phase 1 side bumpers/strips

Car  clio 172
hi all, I have seen loads of pics of 172's with colour matched side strips..the one I bought are not, i have a monaco blue but the strips are black bare plastic.

was that an option to have colour matched ones? or have mine been changed?
 
Ph1 one will be Odyssey mate, and nah, as standard these are black on all Ph1 172, you have 2 options really, spray your ones, or as a lot of people do is get the Ph2 strips and have them sprayed to match..

I tend to prefer the Ph2 strips tbh..
 
cool, thanks guys, very helpful..I will look at the odyssey colour to make sure.

any pointers where to get the PH2 strips from? i had a quick look on eBay but only found one side.
 
Scrap yard, parts for sale/wanted on here (you'd need to become a club member) or ebay.
 
Back
Top