ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 replica project

Clio 1.2
Getting a cheap clio 1.2 this week and going to do a 172 replica, this is my 1st project on a clio and will give me something to do over the summer

start

image-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

things to do :

Front bumper
Rear bumper
Side Skirts
Wings
Door trim
Interior trim
Alloys
full respray
Spoiler
Rear window tints
Back lights changed too ( there horrid)
Any other things I could add, ideas would be good

will keep updated with progress pictures

Getting a cheap clio 1.2 this week and going to do a 172 replica, this is my 1st project on a clio and will give me something to do over the summer

start

image-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

things to do :

Front bumper
Rear bumper
Side Skirts
Wings
Door trim
Interior trim
Alloys
full respray
Spoiler
Rear window tints

Any other things I could add, ideas would be good

will keep updated with progress pictures

Remove that gash rear light tint, full respray is alot of money to waste on a 1.2 pal IMO. Deffo alloys, you'll be want wheel spacers too if your going down the rep route

Clio 1.2
The respray will be done by my cousin , he works in an paint garage, or I wouldn't be doing it , yeah those lights are terrible

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
nice project. clio sport as renault sport springs wont bring it any lower tbh. set of cooksports or eibach sportlines will have that sitting nicely :)

Clio 1.2
It's just so it looks right because I don't know if it will look ok with sport bumpers but still sitting like a normal clio

Clio 1.2
Just purchased all this for £150;

rear bumper
side skirts
both wings
carbon trim
door trim and bullets

anyone know someone selling front bumper?

Renault Clio MK4 RS
im sure the clio sport springs wont bring it any lower and maybe even bring it higher due to them being made to support the clio sport engine etc which put in a 1.2 which is lighter it could sit higher. just buy some 40-60mm non sport springs and put them on. they dont cost much for a good second hand pair to be honest.

With the front bumper.. Try eBay!

Clio 1.2
Just a little update, the things I ordered , what I thought was Clio sport stuff was actually original stuff so have a little delay on that part, I have changed the lights though

Clio 1.2
Slow progress , I found a little problem with my car sill so needed that welded, also when I removed front bumper I realises the car had been hit on passenger side corner , had to get the car down to an accident repair guy to pull out, I have fitted rear bumper just waiting to get front bumper, paying for that this Friday, rear lights were changed also

Clio 1.2
Front bumper has been paid for should be delivered tomorrow, I have agreed a price on the Clio sport interior (very cheap)

​will get pics soon guys