ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Tuning in Scotland

Hi,

I want to get my 172 sport tuned, but all decent tuning companies seem to be in England (GDI and K-Tech).

I want to fit a decat pipe, ITG enclosed air filter, unichip,cams and headwork.

For the ITG filter and chip I am going to go to dasteck to get a unichip in dalgetybay (fife). Any body know of a good place to get the other work done in Scotland, as I dont fancy going down south.

Many thanks

Ps...If I fit the decat will it make much difference if the rest of the exhaust is standard, as I dont want a noisy exhaust

Tappd'd RS

k-tec offer a nice exhaust that seemingly doesnt make too much noise - its hidden too - just like the standard one.

Used to take my cossie to Falkland, do rate them that much, The father and son who own it dont have a clue about tuning cars. Also heard about a few horror stories at Falkland..

19 16V

As I said Chris Hall does good work, done a spanking head for my 1.4e when I had my Clio but he will work on anything.

A well built VW

Yeah i woudnt do Falkland either sh*te is all ive heard about them

MV turbos near me but i havent heard much about them used them ince myself but that was a long time ago but they do race cars for knockhill think theyve got a website