ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 turbo Ren5 for sale!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
id buy it just for the engine, imagine how that goes, guess theres no longer 2 in the counrty eh?

2002 Clio Dynamic
4k for the engine plus you also get a ren5 thrown in for free!!

LOL,has anybody looked at his other items for sale!!

320d
Poor advert really for something very original

The engine sounds good but not much info on it really

Looks like its on standard brakes

Rip out the lump put it in a better shell and break the 5

Punto GT
doesnt look lowered, standerd looking breaks,6 owners (ragged like a b**ch),a chunk missing from the front bumper,looks like the break disk has rust all over it!
Quote;This car was built with stealth in mind and should only be considered for a purchase by experienced drivers with mechanical experience.this obvously means, it is very unreliable.
Quote;it is al road legal but can be a handful. s**t handling!

SHOULD HAVE A RESPRAY IN YELLOW & A PRIVITE PLATE THAT SAYS 'L3M0N 1'

320d
I imagine traction is none existant

Once rolling should be a real waepon... if its doesn't just tear itself apart!

oK,

Thats becasue it has been stored away safely, not stupid enough to leave it around on the street. Other items on sale because it is not his account. The Grumpy 1: i personally think that maybe you should keep comments like that to youself, blowing out peoples candles to make your own brighter, clearly other people think differently to you, however we are all open to our own opinions which is one of the reasons the car was built in the first place. The advert is not written in much detail as we would prefer the car sold to private buyers and therefore wanted to encourage people to call to find out more information.

This car was built with stealth in mind and should only be considered for a purchase by experienced drivers with mechanical experience.this obvously means, it is very unreliable.
Quote;it is al road legal but can be a handful. sh*t handling!!

Basically explaining from the above comment, if you put a a testeroned young lad that is arrogent to all other road users in this car he is quite obviously going to kill himself which i think is quite obvious and self explanitory, however that was put on the advert to prevent time wasting 17yr olds that wouldnt even be able to get insured on it and is purely a safety warning to themselves and others.

As stated at the end of the advert we are welcoming all interest in the car to cash buyers at a lower price.

Hope that explains all you need to know

i used to have a 5 turbo with about 180bhp and that was quick! this must be right off it - body work etc on a 5 turbo is easy to get hold of and cheap so any exterior work or interior would be cheap and simple to fix - If I had £5000/£6000 to spend on a track day/hill climb car this would be a good start - new shocks, brakes, tidy up everything else and it could be a wicked car

Racing Blue 182
timsclio172 said:
i used to have a 5 turbo with about 180bhp and that was quick! this must be right off it - body work etc on a 5 turbo is easy to get hold of and cheap so any exterior work or interior would be cheap and simple to fix - If I had £5000/£6000 to spend on a track day/hill climb car this would be a good start - new shocks, brakes, tidy up everything else and it could be a wicked car

Would you not rather buy it and put the engine in your 172? would love my 182 turbod, but insurance wouldnt

would be quicker in the 5 turbo - if you havent been in one you should - i have never been in a car like it since - but then Im judging it on my modded 1.4 turbo. They are so light and low to the floor etc they are just great - plus there is a chance of the engine lasting more than a week without breaking down with a 172 engine in it - my 5 turbo cost me £10,000 over 3 years to keep on the road - and mine was one of only 3 K-Registered in the country with 55,000 miles on it - stopped selling them on a J-Plate.

Well Grumpy1 i had sigen in under that name as the car is advertise don ebay under the same named acoount so i kind of made sense to do that so that people will put two and two together

As for my last post i was trying to be resonable but at the same time saying that if your not interested then simply dont post anything about it. Clearly your half interested in the sale of this car as you came back a second time to check the posts lol.

If the car was a pile of crap why are there people not only on this site ranting about it ? so not only are you slagging down the car itself but your fellow posters here, well done mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
  TDI tyre shreader
God this place winds me up, it obvioulsy isnt s**t just look whats under the bonnet!! As for the advert being s**t well it is just obviously provoking interest, would you reall buy a car which has been modified as much as that one without viewing the car and going just off the description and pics? Laughable!!

Good luck with the sale 0moody1, which i could put it in my garage!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Jesus

great sleeper, ace engine, lots of fun! not for the faint hearted or unexperianced drivers!

dont want it? cant handle it? dont buy it! ;)

I do remember seeing this half built actually! at RTOC day in 2004 i think!

It was mapped by Track and Road in Rainham and the manafold was designed and made by my fella who also happens to own the car.

182BG
Wicked, like the originality, never seen that before.
As mentioned before i would like to get my hands on this and get the rest of the car looking mint, would be awesome!

As requested pictures taken today after the car had a good clean. The car really does need to be sold soon as it is just taking up needed room. We are looking for a cash buyer who is genuinly interested in buying the car so to anyone who is thinking of checking it out please dont waste our time. We have had loads of people wanting to come down and try it out just so they can have a drive which isnt ideal.

Thanks.
P1080007.gif
P1080001.gif