ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17s

Those of you that have fitted 17s to your 172, have you noticed any differences in handling and most importantly acceleration. I dont want to make my car any slower if i can help it!

Any feedback would be appreciated, Cheers

Lionel Richie

(for the millionth time) it wont slow it down that noticably

Its just us 1.2 boys that arent scared about putting big wheels on our cars!!!!!

If you go for some lightweight wheels such as the Speedline Turini (same as cup) in 17inch

or the Oz Superleggera (your not alowed to get the antracite ones, cos ive got them!!!!)

Hi mate I got a set of 17" speedline turinis with Continetal Contisportcontact 2s fitted off my cup only done 2000miles £695

I noticed virtually no difference in acceleration at all. On cornering in wet/dry weather the car has improved dramatically due to width of the tyre and it doesnt wheel spin as much as the original 15s. You are only increasing the diameter of the wheel by about 20mm (if you were runnning 195/50 R15 and intend to run 205/40 R17s).

I am running Team Dynamics Tornados with Toyos and am well pleased. Get them... you wont be happy with 16s!!!!