ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 1st service

My 182 is almost run in (750 miles) will it need a service once run in? Or do i not need visit the dealer until 12k?

Renault tell you it doesnt need doing till 12k, I did mine at 3k and there was loads of crud in it!

Ziel Nurburgring

Leave it till 12k. 50% of people do there own oil change a 6K miles, buts its not something that you have to do.

Hi Danny................Reno say no its 2years or 12,000miles..............me Id be changing the oil between 1000 & 1500miles..............the Vee is just about 4years old and has had the oil changed every 6months and is service every year whatever the mileage is.............it might be an overkill but for all it costs eh :D

Cya Stu

PS if you are going to have the oil changed phone around cause the price does vary big time...........my oil change costs £25 (me supplying the oil).

Ziel Nurburgring

Or call debra at total butler and purchase 24lts of elf exhelium fully synth for about £70.

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 01 June 2005

Or call debra at total butler and purchase 24lts of elf exhelium fully synth for about £70.

And the number is: - 01977 603363 just ask for Debra, £69 inc vat & delivery for 24lts...............if you live near Castleford and can collect that will save you the £10 delivery.

Cya Stu