ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 225 conversion

182, Audi s3, r6
Ok iv been looking at what way I wanna go in running my 182 and I no boost is the best way to make power,
iv been looking into a megane 225 engine conversion, all the info I can find is about fitting the 1*2 box to it, how hard is the rest of the conversion? Engine mount loom ecu

any info or help welcome
regards rob

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Can't help with any info on the conversion, but before going the 225 route have a word with Chip-mk1 on here about his Turbo PH1

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
As I say I'm not clued up on the 225 conversion other than I'm aware there are a few fitment issues with the gearbox that have to be addressed.

Boost can work very well, Chips clio is running a PH1 engine with 197 inlets and is making very good power.

Another member who might be worth chatting to is Laine who has just done his cup.

182, Audi s3, r6
Ok thanks mate I see the block needs to b sorted to fit the box but if that's the only headache then surely it's all good, iv been looking and u can get a whole 225 engine running for 1500 that's cheaper then just the bottom end build