ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alarm issue

Inferno 182 & Saxo
The alarm on my 182 seems to have a mind of its own at the moment by going off randomly at all hours. I remember reading somewhere that you could reduce the sensitivity of the interior sensors by swapping a red and black wire around - can any one shed any light on this? I also read somewhere about the boot lock switch wiring being temperamental or damage which can cause similiar issues too, what the best place to start looking here?
Ive taken the bonnet sensor out for now as initially i thought that might be the culprit (assuming its a push to break switch so with no switch should mean its permanently in open circuit ala bonnet shut) but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
must remember to note the beeps next time it does it, however its behaving at the moment

Clio 182
Did you solve the problem??

My 182 alarm keeps randomly going off in the middle of the night 1-4 am and neighbours are going mad.

Anyone know how to lock the lock without the alarm??

Or disconnect / pull a fuse to cut the siren etc???

Anything!!??

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
Did you solve the problem??

My 182 alarm keeps randomly going off in the middle of the night 1-4 am and neighbours are going mad.

Anyone know how to lock the lock without the alarm??

Or disconnect / pull a fuse to cut the siren etc???

Anything!!??

Press button on dash to lock the car with the driver's door open and then use the key once outside.