ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alarm...?

Gordini 182
after owning my 182 for a week, i fitted a set of 6 x9's had a nice new nab fold out screen fitted in the front, and went to london with some mates.

i parked the car up for 4 hours locked it, lights flashed, again, doors locked, can't get in.

i returned to find the back seats leant forward, me and two friends got in the car but couldn't find my mates bag, looked up front, brand new screen gone. iPad gone, bag gone, prada sunglasses gone, as well as my electric toothbrush...gone!!!!

yet the car was still locked and still in fact so i copuldnt work out how they had got in, and gopt out and everything was as normal.

i come to find a screw driver size hole 2 inches from the door lock punched through

got home locked car, put a screw driver in the hole opened the door, no alarm, no flash, no nothing, shut door car was still locked with alarm sty ill set.

any one know why the alarm didn't go off.??? and suggestions of good alarm systems??toad clifford, maybe not with such a high price bracket??

(this is not a riddle by the way)

cheers
harry

Passat
Very weird. Does your car beep when you lock it? If so I believe that indicates that the movement sensors are disabled. I'm sure you'll get some answers from someone more knowledgable than me