ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 alloys cost// winter wheels advice.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
I just need some good advice.

Is a set of good condition 182 alloys with 2 new Landsail tyres and 2 5mm Michelin tyres for £260 a good deal or would I be paying a bit too much. I think that's a bit much but someone told me that's the rate of them at the minute.

I can't really find any others for less with possibly better tyres as I've heard Landsail tyres are poor.

I'm really looking to get new wheels. Really would like some turinis but I haven't found any anywhere for ages. Where I don't have to travel a ridiculous distance to get them. Hence why I'm now considering 182 alloys.

I either want to find some cheap 182 alloys with good tyres so I can use them winter wheels. But I can't find any cheap with good tyres. Only cheap are ones with bad tyres that need replacing. I have a set of steelies sitting in my garage. I'm considering getting some tyres for them and just leave it at that. I've found 4 nearly new tyres near me 155/65r14 Yokohama tyres for £70.

Should I go steelies or nah. I just need a second opinion or someone to tell me what to do

Steelies for £70 for however much 182/turinis alloys are. Either way I want to sell my black alloys while they are still nice. So they'll be coming off for winter.

If that makes no sense then I'm sorry if anyone knows anyone with turinis then let me know

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
182 wheels for £260!? Hahah, non chance.

Steels mate
Yeah that's what I thought. Price varies so much on eBay. I was more inclined to be interested in them as he lives close to me, like 15 miles away, and that's close when you live in Norfolk next nearest 182 alloys on eBay are over 120 miles away but he wanted £350 but I knocked him down to £260.

Yokohama 155/65/r14 a good choice for my steelies for £70?

Volvo S40
£350 with poverty spec tyres?! He must be high! If you want some 182 alloys can you not find a better priced set and have them couriered? It's only ~£30 through paisley freight.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
No idea about tyres mate.
No worries bud.

£350 with poverty spec tyres?! He must be high! If you want some 182 alloys can you not find a better priced set and have them couriered? It's only ~£30 through paisley freight.

I know mate, I think even £260 is high. Maybe he rates Landsail I'm struggling to find a better a set with good tyres. Most have illegal that need replacing. Doing my head in £30 ain't bad at all, I've never use a courier, don't know how it works. But ill definitely look at that if I find any.
Turinis are soooo bloody rare for sale at the minute:/