ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182... At the house of god and why we buy them.

106 GTi
IMG_6233.jpg

Roads like this made me remember why I we buy Renault Sport cars.

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
How the hell do you get your car to these places without it getting covered in mud. Mine was spotless earlier, then I drove one junction and back on the M6 and somehow it got muddy.

Great pics mate.

106 GTi
Lee said:
How the hell do you get your car to these places without it getting covered in mud. Mine was spotless earlier, then I drove one junction and back on the M6 and somehow it got muddy.

Great pics mate.

It looks clean due to angles choose, in the sunlight shots it you can see the dirt. But over 100 miles today mostly around lanes its not suprising!

Attachments

• IMG_6258.jpg
    IMG_6258.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 119
  106 GTi
Davehughes said:
very clean for this time of year mine is covered, untill tommrrow lol

Was all lovely and clean before, needs a wash tommorrow now...

This Morning .... This Evening

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 116
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 116

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks great!

as usual Jay. very nice indeed.

what camera do you use?

i've got myself a Nikon D50 for christmas...can't wait to give it a go. :)

Valver..
dont like it.....Its tooo clean.....

HE HE only jokin feller if only i was older enough to get me hands on one of them.....bein 19 insurance is far toooooo much!!! :D :D

Danlp6 said:
R-Jay, have you falt and polished your 182 more than it had at the factory? Looks very shiny! or is that just waxed etc?

He may have given it the odd going over ;)

106 GTi
3000GT_PILOT said:
hes well known for his clean cars on other sites....

nice pics rich!

Cheers Jim.

carbon copy said:
looks great!

as usual Jay. very nice indeed.

what camera do you use?

i've got myself a Nikon D50 for christmas...can't wait to give it a go. :)

Cheers - Canon 350D here, was between that and the Nikon for me to, went for the Canon as I had used a mates, so It would be easier! Think you will like the Nikon.

106 GTi
Danlp6 said:
R-Jay, have you falt and polished your 182 more than it had at the factory? Looks very shiny! or is that just waxed etc?

I have spent a few hours over the last nine months fixing and perfecting what Renault created! As Brazo said not spent to long on it though!
;)

In truth it has had a couple of machine polishes with mild products to get it like that, it still has some minor marks here and there but Im not really to keen on hitting a new car with any really harsh polishes, and removing lots of clearcoat yet.

Here is a better pic of it clean before I went out yesterday and got it dirty

IMG_6221.jpg

brazo said:
Very nice maye btw Zaino doesn't pick up dirt/dust etc ;)

Really? dont say that - Please don't make me buy anything else! It cleaned up really easily when I washed it this afternoon, nothing had really stuck, did take me 3 hours just to wash it though!

Cheers for all you nice comments peeps :eek: