ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Badge

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Ok hows this sound.

if anyone even thinks about comparing 182s cups 172s together and making stupid windup related comments in a thread, i will remove the comments or lock/remove the thread?

If you dont like that then try an behave.

We arent kids. lets try and respect each others cars.

anymore bullsh*t and this is as good as gone.

[Edited by Tomclio182 on 07 June 2004 at 11:54pm]

Wouldnt bother with the cup badges - people will think youve got the poor mans Clio with the crappy seats and no aircon...

(Runs and hides!) :oops:

dk

911 GTS Cab

doh, balders you have gone and done it now, see you all in the money making thread!

225 & Audi S4

what the different between 172 cup and 182 ESP ,automatic Xenon double Optic headlamps ,rain sensitive automatic wipers even evo vote 182 is the best hot hatch ever but both still renault clio

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 08 June 2004

dave, i just wanna say i like what u done with the badge, i think it looks good :)
thanks mate, i had 2 and tried it on the side like on the 172 cup but it didnt look right without the 172 badge aswell, a bit lost, but it seemed to sit just nicely there.

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 07 June 2004

Why do you bite?

Told you Id catch me one, sorry but I just couldnt resist. I will never post another 182 "Cup" related post again as I fear for Dave182s health.

P.S If any central Scottish memebers reading this look in the meets forum.