ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Battery help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz

Car  LY 200
My car is in reno having the light fixed :mad: at the moment so hence me having to ask this stupid question ..

Please can someone measure the L & W of their 182 battery and post it in here for me :o

Any help would be great

Thanks :D
 
Wheres this going... lol. Don't tell me you want a smaller "sports battery" lol...
 
^^ no lol I have got my battery cover today and it looks fooking massive so I wondered if some very nice person would measure their battery for me so that I can put my mind at rest . . simple ;) pmsl ..
 
^^ thought you were going to help me then :( *sighs*

Come on peeps someone must be able to help me pleasssssssssse :)
 
Measuring across the top of the battery which looks like it is the same size as the bottom of the battery where it clamps under the feet -

Length - 205 mm
Width - 175 mm

Knock about 10 mm off those measurments for the sides of the battery.
 
LOL Maz I could give you the Civic battery size, but I don't think thats much help ;)

LOL @ Ad. LMFAO.
 
Please can a mod lock this thread as Adtmits is spamming ;) and my question has been answered

Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top