ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Competition Stripes

Hello all,

Im new to this forum so please be gentle with me!!

Ive ordered my 182 in racing blue, with the cup otions, but I couldnt get the stripes, as I would have had to wait until August for delivery!!

I just wanted to know if anyone has already got the stripes? I wanted to know how wide they are and what the spacing is between them??

I would be realy greatful for any help

Cheers

Mat

dk

911 GTS Cab

renault arent fitting the stripes yet so anybody who has them has done it themselves, I believe they are 2 inches wide but im not sure the distance between them, apparently they are extremely difficult to get right over the whole car!

Cheers mate,

I was just going to have the stripes over the bonnet, on the roof and down the boot, not on the bumpers like I have seen on some of the press cars

Cheers

Mat

Weve fitted none so far, other than the press cars. If any one has them theyve done them themselves. The stripes should not be on the bumpers (the press cars originally had them but were removed soon after fitting)

Mars Red Clio V6 255

jermey- i have oredered the clio with the stripes and just wondered why dealers are not fitting them yet? what are they waitnig for?

and any idea how long it will be before they start to fit the stripes, my car is expacted to be another 4 weeks away

thanks

Mars Red Clio V6 255

my delivery date is not til mid july so might be ok, what happpens if the car is ready but that stripes are not ready to be fit, will they keep the car or let me have the car and i will be able come back and a later date to fit them

Jeremy you dont happen to know how wide the stripes are and what the spacing is between them? I would have had them factory fitted if I could! If nobody knows does anyone know where I could find out?

182 Clio, sounds like your mate didnt have them fitted properly, compnaies have vans etc signwritten and it lasts on their cars for years, so theres no reason for the stripes to peel off if they fitted correctly.

Cheers

Mat

welcome dude! good choice on car, i wouldnt get the stripes, i wouldnt wana risk some chav tryin 2 take them off and scratching the paint!