ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cruise ctrl/speed limit problem

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I've had a problem with my cruise control and speed limiter for a few weeks. I've done a lot of searching on here to find a solution but haven't yet.

The buttons down on the dash work ok, and the green and orange lights come on. The buttons on the steering wheel however do not work.

I also occasionally get the ABS, TC and Service light coming on. Turning off the ignition resets this.

I went to a dealer last week and tried a new brake sensor switch but it made no difference. I have also tried adjusting my one.

Apart from checking the ABS sensors, I don't know what else it can be, apart from maybe a connection to the steering wheel buttons themselves?

Has anyone else had the same problem where a new switch didn't fix it? I don't really want to pay Renault a huge amount just to plug into the ECU! :mad: