ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup third brake light

jody391

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Is there anyone on here selling or knows who sells the replacement LED lights for my third brake light in my Cup spoiler?

cheers.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Isn't there an LED light strip from Toolstation that works pretty well?

jody391

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Hmm might try to re build with new LED’s then.
Thanks Guys, I’m surprised no one has come up with replacement LED internals

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Isn't there an LED light strip from Toolstation that works pretty well?
Yeh, I put an LED strip in mine. Cost me all of about £6 to do. Put it behind the clear plastic diffuser and it looks pretty OEM. I'll try find a photo now.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I've had the same problem recently.

There was a guy on Facebook selling the led boards separately but he also sold out of them all. I needed mine working for it to pass the MOT so I went to Toolstation and bought an LED strip. This one https://www.toolstation.com/led-ip65-flexible-strip-light/p43662

Cut the wiring on the led down added some spade connectors on and voila. Unfortunately because of how I mounted the led strip inside, the leds are really noticeable now. I'm currently working on another one where I'm putting the leds behind the clear bit in the brake light housing for it to look a bit more Oem.

I might make a guide once I've done to help anyone else who may have the same issue.

View attachment 1497169

Posted this on another thread. Think the photo is from before I put the LED's behind the clear plastic diffuser so they're a lot more noticeable on this photo than they are now

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Posted this on another thread. Think the photo is from before I put the LED's behind the clear plastic diffuser so they're a lot more noticeable on this photo than they are now
I gotchu.

received_632002384158642.jpeg
received_1600891076782407.jpeg

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member