peter182 Car ff 182 Oct 5, 2006 #1 Hi guys after a 182 decat but not sure which one to go for. Any help would be mint
fizzy_drink Car Clio 197 Oct 5, 2006 #3 Well, I had a blueflame de-cat and I was pleased with it. I've sold it, due to my car going back to RFS soon. Video: http://www.forumphoto.co.uk/gallery/...82decatWeb.wmv Photo: http://www.forumphoto.co.uk/gallery/182decat/index.htm
Well, I had a blueflame de-cat and I was pleased with it. I've sold it, due to my car going back to RFS soon. Video: http://www.forumphoto.co.uk/gallery/...82decatWeb.wmv Photo: http://www.forumphoto.co.uk/gallery/182decat/index.htm
fizzy_drink Car Clio 197 Oct 5, 2006 #6 Just a decat. Vid is here: http://www.forumphoto.co.uk/gallery/182decat/182decatWeb.wmv
fizzy_drink Car Clio 197 Oct 6, 2006 #9 Pete182Cup said: is it silenced decat Click to expand... Just a straight through pipe - see the photos. The middle section of the exhaust would stop this from being over-loud.
Pete182Cup said: is it silenced decat Click to expand... Just a straight through pipe - see the photos. The middle section of the exhaust would stop this from being over-loud.
Dubai182 Car 182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R Oct 6, 2006 #10 GDI offer a simple,easy to fit Decat for a great price. Yozzasport offers one too which i've heard is just as good
GDI offer a simple,easy to fit Decat for a great price. Yozzasport offers one too which i've heard is just as good
maddog Car 182 - conneries de c Oct 6, 2006 #11 Second what Dubai says. I have a straight through De Cat for my 182 from GDI, simple fitment just 4 bolts. Check out GDI and yozzasport for prices, there are others available as well, Janspeed etc. Mine currently runs with a standard exhaust at the moment.
Second what Dubai says. I have a straight through De Cat for my 182 from GDI, simple fitment just 4 bolts. Check out GDI and yozzasport for prices, there are others available as well, Janspeed etc. Mine currently runs with a standard exhaust at the moment.
F Fred@BTM Car Lionel Richie Oct 6, 2006 #13 there's your run of the mill decats, then there is ours!! fully TIG welded, perfection! yes its more expensive, but with all exhaust parts, you get what you pay for! http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/proddetail.php?prod=clio_rs_182_cup_trophy_decat_link_pipe
there's your run of the mill decats, then there is ours!! fully TIG welded, perfection! yes its more expensive, but with all exhaust parts, you get what you pay for! http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/proddetail.php?prod=clio_rs_182_cup_trophy_decat_link_pipe