ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 delivery dates

since i am now clioless i want my 182 now! whats everyones current waiting times? i ordered 6 weeks ago and last update was it would be here mid november

RS Clio 182

Hi Alymac,

I have since cancelled my order with my local Renault dealer since the last time I spoke to you and went with a 182 from Car Select. Im looking at 8th Decemeber but Im sure this will change to Xmas come December!

Quote: Originally posted by Extreme Kennedy on 27 October 2004

Hi Alymac,

I have since cancelled my order with my local Renault dealer since the last time I spoke to you and went with a 182 from Car Select. Im looking at 8th Decemeber but Im sure this will change to Xmas come December!
car select seem to be a decent outfit mate, sold my 1.4 and it has gone to grangemouth, £5950! :D

i ordered 20th of sept and they gave me a delivery date of the 6th of nov but its been delayed have no date yet but doubt it will be before the end of the second week of november

Ordered 19th Aug. told end Sept., that came and went, then told 10th Oct., on 8th Oct told 16th Nov. to dealers not me. Cancelled order and ordered one they said they had in stock, told 7-10 days, they lied. When 10 days were up they admitted they didnt have one. By then they had my £500 for 9 weeks, asked for it back.

Today had to go to post office to pick it up cause the lying cowboys hadnt even put a stamp on it.

Just in case your wondering THEY are new-car-discount, as mentioned in above thread from that other forum new clio 182 £11,645.

Picking mine up tommorow from Motorpoint, ordered Tuesday.

I orderd mine, 16th august recived a letter from Renault saying it should be with the dealer on the 8th of november, so hopefully only a couple more weeks, oh I do hope so as i traded in my new Focus the week i orderd the Clio, since then ive been driving round in a Metro. :confused:

Ordered mine Tuesday evening (Black 182, both cup packs) and pick it up tomorrow at 9am!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Having spent ages lurking on here and debating whether I needed a new motor, I popped into motorpoint on Tuesday for a look and was amazed to see a black 182 with both cup suspension and spoilers in the showroom for £11999. (so, only 300quid for BOTH cup packs!). It looked great and the better half even approved - so we went for it... Cant wait for tomorrow morning! Only problem is, Im in the US for 5 weeks from Sunday! :mad:(although it does mean that it should be pretty much run in by the time Im back!)

They have 2 more with cup packs on (both Titanium), and a load of non-cupped ones.

I had thought I wanted arctic blue, but seeing the combination of Black with the anthracite wheels changed my mind fairly quickly!

I know its an import but have specified a Cat 1 alarm and will register the warranty etc. My brother has a 172 from there too and local dealer couldnt do enough for him when it was in for warranty work this week, so I cant see any problems there...

Roll on tomorrow!

Yaris Hybrid

I thought they didnt do Cup packs on Imports?

I would say from experience that the delivery is around 12 to 16 weeks from placing an order.

I didnt either - I live in Derby so pop into motorpoint regularly, and up to now had never seen a cupped car in there - salesman reckoned they were the first he had noticed, and he had no idea if they were having more.

Apparently on the website they arent showing as cupped either - but they stick out by price. £300 dearer than non cup.

Splitter wasnt fitted in the showroom, but Im happy to do that myself. Oh, and there was no sign of the tyre foam - where is it normally stored?

Now waiting patiently by the phone to get the reg no. so I can get it insured ready for tomorrow...

Ordered mine on Tuesday pick it up from motorpoint 5.30 today. No cup packs, silver (to hide all the stone chips ill get), no alarm £11,984 OTR. Getting 2-1 upgrade on alarm for £199 fitted, same make as Renault fit.

I got my Black 182 from Motorpoint Burnley on the 30th June had to wait 6 days no cup packs, since had cup spoilers fitted . Sigma Cat 1 Alarm £399, bought my 172 2002 from them so they did finance at same rate 4.1% so i was fairly happy . Tyre foam will be in glovebox mine was ...