ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Delivery Time

The Renault dealer I ordered my 182 from has pushed the date out to 10 weeks from order (originally 6 then 8). Have other people had this happen? Wondering if it means the demand is very high and theyre struggling to keep up :D

Lee

BMW M2C

I placed my order on the 26th of April I think it was. I called yesterday to check on the delivery date and was told the 22nd of this month. Its still on the production line in Dieppe.

Black Gold 182

Mine was put back by 2 weeks, I have now been waiting for just a little under 2 months but I am meant to be taking delivery of mine on Tuesday.

Mine was ordered on April 11th and Im getting it on the June 19th. The 6 weeks I was told initially was a mistake and it should have been 8. The 2 weeks delay making it 10 weeks only just happened, so I guess that might be happening to them all.

I personally think Reno have been caught out with demand for all the cup extras, is everyone that is waiting wanting cup options??? Probably loads of standard 182s in a field somewhere!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 02 June 2004

They hadnt better take too long or Ill be needing to service my 172. :(
If they do and youve ordered from Reanult, ask them to cover the service cost if youre trading it in anyway. My car which Im trading in with the dealer needs MOTed because of the extra delay and theyve offered to cover the cost and any repairs because theyd need to do that anyway to sell it on. They have been pretty decent about it really, despite the reputation of dealers.

Lee

BMW M2C

Will do. I did ask for a car if mine sold, and they did say they would if they could, but they dont have enough as it is. Which is fair enough. I know how hard it is to get a courtesy car out of them from when my 172 has been in.

Mr Atego, I have ordered it with Cup suspension and spoilers.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Although it annoys me about the delay, Im glad I handed my 172 over in p/ex so that I got the best price, coz in 8weeks time it would be worth a lot less etc.

Lee

BMW M2C

It would cost me more in hire cars if I sold mine. Plus as its an import and they arent going to be selling it on anyway I dont think they care.