ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 delivery update anyone

Has anyone got confirmation that they will receive their 182 on 1st March? Know tomclio at least is expecting his, but seen as mine was initially due end of jan, wondered if even 1st March is realistic...currently car-less and it hurts!! Should these cars now be in the country and be getting tested/ragged by now?

dk

911 GTS Cab

min is now not arriving at the dealer until 1st March so I will have mine delivered on the Saturday probably. Gutted I wont have it for 1st but hey, whats another 5 days when I have waited for 6 months!

thanks for that...all I get is ..."well its exited the factory and will get a call when it arrives at the dealer"...must have gone on barge via Mexico, as was first told exited 20th Jan!!!

I just got a call to say my 182 has just arrived at the dealer this afternoon, so Im going to see it after work tonight. Cant drive it away until 1st march though :cry:

will take a load of photos tonight and post them up tomorrow. :)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by illusion182 on 18 February 2004

I just got a call to say my 182 has just arrived at the dealer this afternoon, so Im going to see it after work tonight. Cant drive it away until 1st march though :cry:

will take a load of photos tonight and post them up tomorrow. :)
what colour is it?

That has got be agony, just seeing your car sitting there knowing that you have to wait 12 days to pick it up ! Lucky for you tho that February is the shortest month of the year but then again it is a leap year so there are 29 days in February this year ! Doesnt that just pi$$ you off ! LOL !

:)

Great feeling picking up your new car and as long as you know it has arrived and is ready to be picked up is the main thing !

its the black gold one with the cup spoilers and suspension pack. Its a bit of a tease now I know its arrived, but at least I know where it is now. :D

Did anyone else order the superguard stuff? I think thats what its called. Its a paint treatment they put on the...err...paint, and its supposed to protect it and make it nice and shiny. I think normally it cost a few hundred quid to put on.

Yeah I heard that the superguard is just a rip off to get more money out of you ! This is your cue to tell us that you have ordered it now ! OOPS !

;)

As it is FREE, dont worry about it mate. There are definitely people on here who have paid for it though, I am sure they will post if they find this thread.

I rang the dealer on Friday and it had been delayed by three days, I am sure this is going to be longer.

It was suppose to be 1st March. I am getting mine from a dealer in Blackheath/Lewisham area they claim to be getting two other Black Gold ones in on the same delivery as well as mine. I would be interested to see if anyone on here is also getting one of these from Blackheath.???

I would also be interested to see your pictures illusion182 as I have not seen a decent picture of a Black Gold 182, the ones from the import centre that were posted were all quite dark.

Just been told its in customs. Seen as the first ones to land seemed to get to dealers in 4/5days, then 1st March might be realistic, but still no CONFIRMATION :mad:

Quote: Originally posted by Clio 182 on 18 February 2004

thanks for that...all I get is ..."well its exited the factory and will get a call when it arrives at the dealer"...must have gone on barge via Mexico, as was first told exited 20th Jan!!!
took the Vee 19 days from leaving the factory to get to the dealer - that is one sloooooow Vee!!!

Rang the dealer this morning it is in French transport (god knows what that means) it is suppose to be in the Uk sometime early next week. In the dealer on the 1st ready for pick up around two weeks today. No doubt that will change.

Thanks for the pictures.

Sooo frustrating isnt it!! Mine apparently exited on 27th Jan...god knows where they go in between then and arriving at the dealers. If really is in customs now, then would seem likely to have it for 1st and can start "counting down" tomclio styleee

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

My dealer just phoned they messed up the order and delivered a v6!!

he said i can have that at no extra cost.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by adamcmoran on 20 February 2004

Rang the dealer this morning it is in French transport (god knows what that means) it is suppose to be in the Uk sometime early next week. In the dealer on the 1st ready for pick up around two weeks today. No doubt that will change.

Thanks for the pictures.
mine is due in to the dealer on the 1st aswell so there must be a few of them coming in on that day, then I am getting mine on the Saturday hopefully.