ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Gear Insert Silver

Does anyone know if you can buy the silver gearknob insert for the 182 on its own or do you need the full gearknob cause mine is scratched ...

I think I saw one without the insert at a reno dealer but I dont think you can buy it on its own unless you go to the scrappers. Youd probably break it when trying to take it out anyway.

Audi TT Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by cliopower on 18 October 2004

I think I saw one without the insert at a reno dealer but I dont think you can buy it on its own unless you go to the scrappers. Youd probably break it when trying to take it out anyway.

they come out VERY easily!!!

Ford Fiesta

how bad is it scratched?

another part to look after is the silver strip to the right of the ignition key, can swipe it with the key if you are not careful.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 19 October 2004
ive ordered a mk1 172 knob.should solve that issue.

i thought that it was only 172 cups that came with a knob as standard ;-)

/y0z

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 18 October 2004

how bad is it scratched?

another part to look after is the silver strip to the right of the ignition key, can swipe it with the key if you are not careful.
yup, this happened on my car. it was already scratched when i picked the car up but they said i would have to buy a new one myself. problem is, you can only buy it including the passenger side strip as well at about £90!