ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 hazard warning lights flashing continuously again

Gregs79

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Trophy
Hi,

I know this thread has been raised before, but have been unable to sort, yet.

I have replaced a hazard warning switch.

I have checked the UCH, and there appears to be no damage to that.

I'm currently looking at the alarm, have another post about where that is.

I have noticed that the bonnet is rusted and I am unable to identify a bonnet switch, but I can see a loose lead at the front. Could it be as simple as connecting a switch?! I have seen other posts about the bonnet switch making no difference!

Any other ideas welcomed please.

Many thanks

Gregs79

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

I know this thread has been raised before, but have been unable to sort, yet.

I have replaced a hazard warning switch.

I have checked the UCH, and there appears to be no damage to that.

I'm currently looking at the alarm, have another post about where that is.

I have noticed that the bonnet is rusted and I am unable to identify a bonnet switch, but I can see a loose lead at the front. Could it be as simple as connecting a switch?! I have seen other posts about the bonnet switch making no difference!

Any other ideas welcomed please.

Many thanks

Gregs79
The hazards are staying flashing when you lock the car? Could be the alarm going off as a result of no bonnet switch (e.g. it thinks the bonnet is open), would normally sound the siren too though.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
The hazards are staying flashing when you lock the car? Could be the alarm going off as a result of no bonnet switch (e.g. it thinks the bonnet is open), would normally sound the siren too though.

Not having a bonnet switch won't set the alarm off.

I removed mine about 7 years ago.

Gregs79

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Trophy
Thanks for the answers about the bonnet switch. I have another post on re the alarm.