ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Headlight washer leaking

Renault Clio Sport 182
My headlight washer is leaking,have tried sending water back up the system by placing a hose on the end of it but no good still,how bigger job is it to maybe get bumper off or any other ideas would be great.

14' Leon Cupra 280
How much is it losing? or is it just a trickle? I had both mine replaced whilst having my aux belt changed today, but it didn't look hard to remove bumper tbh. Will just be a 10p washer too which is the annoying bit!

RB 182
Had to get mine replaced on warranty as the whole bottle had emptied, don't think it took too long for them to do.

BMW M135i
They've got a valve in them which doesn't last forever, the only option is to change the washer really as a 100% fix. They're not very expensive (£9iirc) and its easy enough to get the bumper off to change them.