ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 In Bradford (Blue with 182 down side)

Megane Mk4
yeah .... I admit ... IT WOZ ME! lol ....

Canal road ?? lol .... I was racing a Golf R32 I think!?? ....
I kinda lost but hey .... it woz fun !! where were you ?

:lolup:

Megane Mk4
oh yeah ... and dont worry Liam182 .... It woz a one-off-red-to-green-lighter for about 300 yards.... promise ;)

Megane Mk4
Carlos.Leeds said:
Where abouts you guys from? I take it Bradford or the area?

I'm from Hebden Bridge Carlos ...

I was in Bradford for 2 reasons, I went to have a nosey at some Trophys in Sunwin Renault (Thornton Road) and then I went to Mickey D's (McDonalds just in case no-one knows :D ) to get some Ice cream!!! lolol ...

Dont worry though, if you you want to see some people off here in the yorkshire area theres a monthly meet happening on the 6th November ( See this link for more details - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65709 )

Get yourself down ... quite sure you'll be welcome! ;)

Didnt realise the Thornton road garage had any Tropheys in. I go past there everyday to work in the morning. Were they out front or parked in the car park.

Mite pop down to the meet mate.

Megane Mk4
As far as I could see .. they've 2 down there, one parked on the front road-side and one parked at the far-end back of the car-park ..... Halifax dont have any and to be honest, I havent seen any being driven round Halifax too, but theres time yet! lol

Good.. hope you've put yer name forward, pattsy and Heavy will be pleased someone else is going, and if you play killer pool, heavy's waiting for yer too!! pmsl

Ford Fiesta
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
oh yeah ... and dont worry Liam182 .... It woz a one-off-red-to-green-lighter for about 300 yards.... promise ;)

got mine form thornton road one, did you mate?
Liam

Megane Mk4
nope ... got mine from Sunwin Halifax, last car I got there was a RSi 1.6 16v Clio, about 4 years now I think ... Went to have a nosey coz I like the colour of the trophy... But the appeal of ice cream had no chance against that in itself lol ..

Megane Mk4
Hector said:
i live in bradford!! didnt realise there were other cliosporters...

It aint true .. its ALL lies !!! lolol...

I live in Hebden Bridge but I was in Bradford at the time of being spotted :)

Liam182 said:
cool. give us a wave if u see me then...:)

I will do .... theres just so many clios out there ... mind you ...
Since Signing up to ClioSport I now have an uncontrollable urge to toot the horn at all valvers/172's/182's/cups/trophys etc .... am I sad now or what ??? pmsl :approve:

Megane Mk4
now that I dont have as yet .. but they're arguing at the moment of a possible new sticker and website logo lol ....
Lets hope it goes well ... but I will be investing in a couple just to make the car look better! ;)

I!ckeldev!I_2k1

That was me in the Silver Golf!! lol

Its not an R32, just a GTI.

Do you have some sort of induction kit? Your car was pretty loud :)

Megane Mk4
PASH said:
I!ckeldev!I_2k1

That was me in the Silver Golf!! lol

Its not an R32, just a GTI.

Do you have some sort of induction kit? Your car was pretty loud :)

lol Yeah its a 57i K&N and yeah its open ... Havent had time to fit a closed air one yet... lol

So that was you in the Golf ??? lol ... sweeeet! ;o)
Feel a bit gutted now its just a GTi !! pmsl .... Oh well ... theres always next time ;)

It was me in the Golf but I would'nt be too bothered that you didn't win as its a 1.8T running Revo software (@ 200 BHP).

All in the name of fun!

Im just lucky it was a straight line race! lol

Megane Mk4
Ahhh . thats why the fat little fecker woz quick! lol ...
They're known to be heavy but now I know why you pulled it quicker! hahaaaa ..

Oh well, I take it in my stride, I know theres quicker cars out there and I'm glad it was fun! ;o))

Back to the good 'ol drawin board (scribble scribble) :race:
pmsl..

Megane Mk4
Carlos.Leeds said:
Saw the Trophey this morning on way to work devil. Never seen one in the flesh before. Very nice cars.

Good.. glad you spotted it this time, I'm glad I went in at night after the garage shut.... I would've been handing my keys back to swap!! pmsl ;)