ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Kangaroo'd up the road

clio 182 FF + chipped
So ive hit my first fault with my 182.

Since owning it when cold for the first minute or so the car doesnt want to move smoothly, like its fighting back with me.
When i let off the gas to change gear i feel the car wanting to stop/pull back, until i put my foot back on the gas and it jolts forward again. But after a min or two it sorts it self out and is fine.

When leaving work today, it kangaroo'd up the road really badly!! After a couple of secs it was fine again and drove smoothly.

My old valver used to do a similar thing and was the lambda sensor. Was wondering if it could be this??

Mine does it now and again, I think its normal. The engines run rough from cold and renault recomend running it idle for a couple of min before setting off.

Titanium 182
As above. If you think it's a real problem try all the usual suspects, plugs sensors, leads etc.

clio 182 FF + chipped
Oh how rubbish. Yeah thats what im doing now, waiting a min before driving off. Hopefully, its just a cold thing then. Thanks guys