ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Kangoo Van, Oulton Park 21.1.2020

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Had an Absolute Riot at Oulton Park on Tuesday. What a Circuit!!! Van caused a bit of a stir again as per usual, must have had 10 people come over and talk to me about it. Given my lack of social ability that isn't pleasant but I tried my best...

Coilovers and some Better wheels are on the cards for the summer. (Steels will be staying for daily duties)

van09.jpg
van12.jpg
van05.jpg
van04.jpg
van07.jpg
van03.jpg
van13.jpg
van01.jpg
van11.jpg
van02.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Wondered if it was yours or @Brigsy one. Seen some photos on instagram that a local lad with the silver twingo had put up. I'll tell him to get over to CSF 2020.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks lovely and planted @Daniel I do hope some sleazy slogan was hand written into the rear muck on the way home.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
LOL @ the Yaris.

Guys just trying to do his first licence on Gran Turismo and some knob in a van giving it the beans is ruining his day.
There were 5 or 6 of them there, and at least 3 of them were a f**king pain in the ass and wouldn't move out of the way. Same with a Silver Boxster and a bloke in a Big Jag XJ Race car. Seemingly a fat bloke in a van irritated them... lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Looks good. Now makes me look forward to my 1st outting this year

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
That is awesome!!
Needs turini’s [emoji23][emoji23]
Seriously though you should keep it on the steels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Great track, and it's always funny seeing vans on trackdays, seen fair few over the years

Swift Sport
Were those 10 people asking you to do tip runs for them??

Seriously though, there's no denying that's a cool track toy. Do you know what kind of times you were doing?

I've got a feeling I saw those Yaris guys at the Nurburgring as there can't be many groups of them surely... They were getting in the way out there too!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is awesome!!
Needs turini’s [emoji23][emoji23]
Seriously though you should keep it on the steels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’re not strong enough, whenever I put semi-slicks in there they bend under the pressure on the tyre machine. And the don’t allow enough heat out of the brakes. They’ve currently got Rainsport 5’s on them and they’ll be staying in for daily driving.
But some decent wheels and semi slicks will be the dry track tyres of choice.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted in this video at 4:33. Mercedes GT3 driver in a Clio 200, pretty awesome watch. He was a bit confused by the van lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Spotted in this video at 4:33. Mercedes GT3 driver in a Clio 200, pretty awesome watch. He was a bit confused by the van lol!

I remember that!
mad soon as I went past the Mazda I Pulled over expecting him to carry on past me but he sort of lingered on my left and I had to take a stupid line through the chicane.
Watching him though makes for interesting viewing. The 200 is clearly leaps and bounds ahead of my van. He was relaxed and chatting normally. I’m frantic and screaming in the van trying to get it round a track! 😂😂

great vid though, thanks for sharing.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I remember that!
mad soon as I went past the Mazda I Pulled over expecting him to carry on past me but he sort of lingered on my left and I had to take a stupid line through the chicane.
Watching him though makes for interesting viewing. The 200 is clearly leaps and bounds ahead of my van. He was relaxed and chatting normally. I’m frantic and screaming in the van trying to get it round a track! 😂😂

great vid though, thanks for sharing.
It is amazing to see how calmly he can dive on the brakes last minute, with commentary too! Suppose he’s used to much much faster machinery.