ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 lights on dash, no fault codes?

A

ashy_gtt

Hi,

I changed the steering column on the wifes 182, and since putting it back together the serv light, airbag light and ESP light have been on. I've borrowed a fault reader but when I connect it up it doeasnt actually find any faults?!

Anyone got any ideas?

Before I bought mine the previous owner had the same problem after putting the original steering wheel back on.

He had damaged the steering wheel position sensor as he put the steering wheel back on. You need the Renault "clip" fault reader the see the fault. Generic fault readers don't see it.

No air bag light though, could be un-related.

Not sure if it'll work for yours because mine is a 172 Cup but I get the airbag and serv light lighting up now and then, I just wiggle the wires under the passenger seat and it knocks them off. Other than that I'd try disconnecting the battery for 20 minutes to reset the ECU.