ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 manifold

2004 iceberg 172
Hi planning on putting one on my 172. The gearbox is f***ed so while im changing the box planning on swapping this while the subframes out. Got one for £70 so imo cheap enough, not sure what they currently go for
Anyway had a quick search on here and from what i gather i need a link pipe to link it with my catback system. What exactly is this link pipe. Decat of 172/182 fit?
Also if neither cat fits what do people do mot time? Dont want to be putting the 172 manifold on just to get a cat to fit when mot time comes around

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol no it wont.

i just chopped the flanges off my 172 cat and welded them on the end of the actual cat box its self, it just fits and no more. used that for mot time

2004 iceberg 172
Ok thanks, cleared that problem up
Was planning on scrapping the cat but i'll keep it now i think and try make it fit, cars just been moted recently so nothing to worry about at the min so plenty of time to make it fit
Just need a link pipe now then!