ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Manuals

When we tok delivery of our 182 on the 1st of March the manuals were missing. We were told by the dealer that they would be brought up from their other garage and that we would have them in a couple of days.

Well, we finally received them yesterday! BUT - I dont think theyre the right ones. We received a warranty book, a service book and a Clio manual that doesnt mention the 182 or Cup anywhere (the largest tyre size mentioned is 15" and there is no mention of a 2.0litre engine anywhere). The service book had the cars details (reg, chassis No. etc) written in pen on the inside cover! They all look second hand. Theres no reference to AA cover or a radio manual at all.

And to top all this off, theres no wallet to keep them in. We received them in a plain white A4 envelope.

Can someone with a full set of 182 manuals please tell me what we should have got (pics would be useful). Were going to pay the dealer a visit on Saturday morning and he WILL be getting both barrels! 1 month to get manuals that should have been with the car from day 1 and when they arrive, were fobbed off with second hand mailto:cr@p">cr@p that isnt even relevant to the car we have just bought!

Normally you get a standard clio handbook - which covers all the Clio range. And you also get a small book which contains info on the sport models.

106 GTi

I will do a pic later, as im at work unless someone gets there first.

I had a wallet with.

Clio Manual.
Sport Versions Supplement.
Quick Start Guide.
Service Book.
Dealer location book.
Alarm Manual and Cert.
Stereo Guide.

Sad to hear. Assuming its from a UK Renault Dealer, you should have a Maintenance Service book, a Warranty and Service book, a Network List, a radio instruction book, a plastic wallet about the window etching, a Clio handbook and a supplement to the handbook on the Renaultsport.

All this should come in a grey wallet. Separately you should have a similar wallet that contains 2 tyre inflation cans and a plastic box for the locking wheel nuts