ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Meets V6

Clio 197
16-02-06_1549.gif

Clio 197
clio head said:
o0o0o... minter.. Omar did u no the bloke in the Vee or did u just park up and start takin pics :D :D

Yup... we've met a few times (by chance).

He watches CS sometimes... but never posts!

I've twisted his arm... to see if he wants to come to the Airfield meet on the 27th.

:approve:

Valver..
omar said:
Yup... we've met a few times (by chance).

He watches CS sometimes... but never posts!

I've twisted his arm... to see if he wants to come to the Airfield meet on the 27th.

:approve:

o0o0o0o have some1 to race clarkie :D :D

Been thinking about the stripe thing for a while. Had considered having black ones if any colour but then that would mean getting the wheels done the same. Not sure now though.

Mars Red without stripes looks better.... ;) :)

Simon

Attachments

• a_36.jpg
    a_36.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 40
  • oulton2.jpg
    oulton2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  cock mobile.
Those stripes are awful!

Lets face it the V6 turns enough heads it doesn't need stripes!

Dash said:
telford_mike

Not seen Telford_Mike post on here or the V6 forum at all this year so far? is he ok does anyone know?

Simon

*EDIT*, I have seen him posting on the Renaultsport forums in late Jan, so I guess he is ok and just not coming here or the V6 forums these days?

Last edited:
  Disastra Coupe
Both look nice IMO :) But yea, you can't speak if you've got flaps on your car :rasp: Rest of it looks mint though ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
the stripes would look good if they were properly spaced... and cut off at the end of the bonnet

Clio Williams
The stripes on the V6 look great but I think the wrong colour fir the calipers was picked. Don't the V6 alloys look great, filling the arches.