ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 misfire cylinder 3. help.

clio 182 cup ff
i have a 2004 182 cup that has cylinder misfire on 3. when idling it also has the emissions warning light that goes as soon as i start driving. i have changed the plugs (correct ones), new magnecor leads and new coil pack. now i was wondering if it was an injector until i noticed when i looked under the car that it has had its day. the outer skin on back boxes is rotten and a hole has opened up after the cat where it joins centre silencer. has the exhaust hole/rot got anything to do with the misfire on cylinder 3. or is it an injector.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
does the plug screw in as tight as the others? mine blew the thread on plug 3, which was causing a misfire as it wouldn't completely tighten

clio 182 cup ff
How to check injectors. Do completely remove fuel.rail and turn the car over to visually check injectors