ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 MPG

Hi all,

want to keep it simple, a full tank is around £45

how many miles do you all get in your 182s from a full tank on average

2002 172
my last one was 226, at the minute ive got an 8th of a tank left and ive done around 185 miles. this is running on total excellium. usually i run on v-power. going to try tesco 99ron for my next tank. just get a comparison between some.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
usally between 350/400 miles a tank. Sometimes closer to 300 when I'm more enthusiastic!

Dodgy one
Ive been averaging 30-36 with an occasional blat :) Highest i got was 46 on a nice run, currently from a tankful (well two notches short) ive done 240miles and have 50 left according to the computer, so i should make 290

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
I'm gettin 24mpg atm. about 190 - 200 miles per tank, and thats v power. don't know if i have a problem or not, but that seems poor. I used to get about 34mpg. :S

330ci Conv
Spent £95 on a trip today on v-power, car seems to only get 24mpg. Did do approx 550miles and the car was running very nicely.

Dont know if anyone else has had a problem with induction kits but fitted the itg and now have a warning light on the dash, car seems to be running very rich.

2002 172
hmmm im more than confident now that somethings wrong with my car, i got trounced by a 172 last week too, the fuel thing just tops it off:mad: :(

clio 182,ff + 1.5 dci
I love to see what some peoples idea of hard driving is.
If i tharsh through a tank in mine i get about 210 miles to a tank which works out about 26mpg going really really steady about 280 if im really lucky.

2002 172
im on standard airbox, but some nob head took the cold air feeds off before i bought the car. suppose my first job should be to route some CAF's up to the box really see if that changes anything?

well a service would probably be the best option i guess

alien green rs133
well my 1.2 8 valve does wait for it... 25 mpg average on a full tank WTF!!!!

good job im running it on lpg 54p a litre :rasp:

177 miles to a tank :(