ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 new owner in the Gatwick area

Im new to this so bare with me.

I am the proud owner of a 2004 clio 182 and very chuffed.

It has just under 54000 miles and FSH, I know it has one cup pack not sure if it has both so ill have to check. Theres a few things that need doing including a refurb on the antracite where the previous lady owner struggled parking. Theres also a small dent on the bonnet that needs seeing to, other than that its pretty clean.

The last service was at 48000 miles ish and none of the belts etc have been replaced. If someone could tell me where I could tell me a decent place for this nearby that would be great.

Any extra advice would be great as this is my first modern car after my 1987 Mini Mayfair 998 (now garaged) so just a little different
icon10.png

Heres a picture as well

https://blu132.mail.live.com/att/Ge...97e9e56034a1f32d41301f99be4eb452b2&oneredir=1

Titanium 182
Hey, I'm from East Grinstead so near Gatwick - where abouts are you? Cambelt's well overdue, so get it booked in asap! If you can tell me you're located I can try and help you find somewhere? Crawley Down garages are a good shout if you want it done by Renault!

Hey, I'm from East Grinstead so near Gatwick - where abouts are you? Cambelt's well overdue, so get it booked in asap! If you can tell me you're located I can try and help you find somewhere? Crawley Down garages are a good shout if you want it done by Renault!

Thanks.Im from Horley. Im getting quotes with aux belt and timing belt including the water pump and its coming to ......alot lol. Crawley down want 600 for both belt kits is that good? But they wanted extra 300 for waterpump:eek:. I dont know if you have heard of Reigate motor company but they said 680 for belt kits and water pump.

Im new to all this modern stuff I could do just about everything on the mini myself.

Is there other stuff that needs doing asap?