ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 on the way...

I decided to go for the dark blue colour. I test drove a 172 last month in that colour and really liked it. As they didnt have any swatches or colours for me to view I thought it would be best to have the same, but thats the one I was planning anyway. Ive ordered the cup spoilers and suspension kit with the wider tyres etc.

They said I could have one maybe end of Jan or mid Feb, but I wanted the 04 registered one so agreed to wait a bit longer. Im quite fortunate my mums boyfriend works for a Renault dealer so Im getting a really good price on one :D.

Cant wait to get it, my job has just moved 40 miles away so I need a car that is a lot more reliable than what Ive got!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

there is no dark blue in the 182 though, only a light metallic blue similar to the Cup Mondial Blue (called Artic Blue) and a solid Blue similar to the Fiat Coupe Sprint Blue ( called racing blue). The 172 Dark blue has been dropped for the 182.

Which colour did you order? My renault dealer told me this morning that they couldnt place an order for the 182 yet either, not until the end of the week?

Yeah, it wont be the same blue as the one you drove. I think the 182 blue is in between the CUP blue and 172 blue.

Quote: Originally posted by illusion182 on 01 December 2003

Cant wait to get it, my job has just moved 40 miles away so I need a car that is a lot more reliable than what Ive got!!
hahaha

ur current car must be piss poor then, clios arnt the best car to pick if u want reliability but for everything else they r fine

Clio v6

I think I would like to see the "real" colour before I placed my order. You may be under an illusion that its going to be a dark blue?

I hope it all turns out nice for you.

I think it should be a lot more reliable than a 13 year old rs turbo though. As much as I like it I dont want to spend 80 miles a day in it :sick:.

Ill check out with the dealer what theyve ordered, it does sound like itll be the above colour then. Still a good colour I think.

Anyone know what the black gold colour is all about?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Cool, have you drivin a 172 ? like even a test drive ? let us know if it feels much more powerfull etc

yes I drove the 172 last month. Had one for the evening and it was good fun. Its about the same speed as my RS. Well looking forward to getting the 182 though.

Ant1, they didnt have any brochures there but theyll have some in just under 2 weeks I think. I think the standard price is around £14,600 unless Im mistaken?