ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 performance down when hot

Wondered if someone could give me some help please.
Recently, the car seems to be loosing performance once it is fully warmed up.
If I wait until the temp gauge is central and then take it to 5000 rpm I still get the nice little kick that it used to have.
I don't take it much further at this stage because I know that although the gauge reads normal it still takes a bit longer before it is properly up to temp.
After about 10-15 minutes and I start to drive it a bit harder the kick at 5k seems to have really dropped off.
I know the weather has been a bit warmer recently but this is happening in the evenings and early mornings too.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Cheers

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
if you've changed your air box revert back to the standard box it does exactly what Renault intended it to do.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It just one of those things I had a JMS V6 box on and in this weather it was lethargic to say the least with the hot weather not helping (great in the winter) noticed the difference immediately