ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Praise...

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Thats always nice to see.

Its the "take a look at cliosport.net, I thought it might be a bit chav" comment that we need to avoid. Id rather not be thought of as a chav!

if you arent a chav and dont have bodykits then you are a boring old warranty hugging fart with no sense of individuality ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

I see 18ME on there is the guy who was selling his (soon to be ex) wifes Silver 172 with Nav on here a while back. Looks like he replaced it with a 182.

They all seem to appreciate the little Clio for what it is. Not one mention of build quality issues so far.

Im "MOB" on that forum :cool:

I posted this comment - "I thought it would be a bit "chav" but they are a good bunch and theres loads of info on there."

I suspect most people that havent visited this forum would assume that there would be a lot of "yeah innit m8" type people on here

But as I said above, Cliosport is one of the best forums Ive visited

R26

Yes, I do believe that this forum indeed lives up to the title best forum simply because we are cliosport drivers not pure nine carrat chav nova/corsa etc with mons-meg (cannon) attached to the rear of the car for an exhaust.

We are civilised motor sport fans who like to dabble in the old art of driving our cars for pleasure as opposed to driving fast for an hour then burning our (other peoples) cars on a council estate in glasgow.

So in a nutshell, I would just like to thank anyone in advance for calling me a snob and plead guilty as charged ;)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Have met a few of the guys at meets...they are all really nice.....and are always interested when they found out what ive got....

Best thing about CS is the fact you can have a wider variety of new Clio owners, people who own new V6 and new 1.2s there massively differnet in price and age/maturity usually and there still members also you have classics

Corsas for example dont have 172/182 equivalents or V6s especially. So they cannot have as wide a variety of members.