ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 rear wash wipe

Since the cold weather as come my rear wash wipe doesnt work. can hear it goin when press button. Could it be frozen if so what do i do. Thanks in advance. Ollie

fat 182

move somwhere warmer !

mine got blocked with crap the other day just got some thin wire and poked it though the hole sorted it out .

The pipe for the rear screen fluid draws lower than the one for the front wipers, meaning that you run out of rear fluid before you do for the front.

Thats how it is on the Mk1 Clios anyway!

Thanks for replys. I tried filling it right up cos thats what i first thought. Tried using a pin still makes the noise at front but get nuthin at rear. cud it just b frozen. Car does say -1 in temperature as we speak.

Dirty E91

Is there a rear washer bottle? Thought the rear washer jet took water from the water bottle at the front.

Sorry if this a divvy question, too earlier!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Big common prob on these.... The motor for the jets spins one way for the front ,then the other way for the rear.

Because renault parts are so brilliant they sometimes break and you need a new one by the sounds of it

ian

Used to have a Clio

how do i check if the tank is empty? i was out last night and the spray just stopped squirting! its only a 2month old car and ive not used the fluid much! i popped the hood open but i cant check the level...

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by muscleflex on 23 February 2005

how do i check if the tank is empty? i was out last night and the spray just stopped squirting! its only a 2month old car and ive not used the fluid much! i popped the hood open but i cant check the level...
errr, just fill it up? If its empty you will be able to fill it, and if its full you wont???

Used to have a Clio

but that means if its full - then i just waste the liquid that ive just mixed up?

i thought there might be an indicator on the dash...but i checked and theres none....

oh well..off to Shell garage to get some anti freeze tonight when i go for a fill up. is there any good make off the shelf that i can get? or do i have to go to halfords for a proper decent make?

Ford Fiesta

i like the renault stuff, doesnt clog up and smells nice too. Its pink so you can see it in the bottle easy.

only 99p a bottle.

Been to renault today and they said it prob needs a new washer motor for rear and are replacing it on friday under warenty. Aparantlt its common fault with them. Cheers for help. Ollie

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Quote: Originally posted by ollie20016 on 23 February 2005

Been to renault today and they said it prob needs a new washer motor for rear and are replacing it on friday under warenty. Aparantlt its common fault with them. Cheers for help. Ollie
just what i said

ian

Used to have a Clio

they quote me £1.39 for a bottle???

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 23 February 2005

i like the renault stuff, doesnt clog up and smells nice too. Its pink so you can see it in the bottle easy.

only 99p a bottle.