ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 replacement outer sills

Clio 182 RS
Hi All

I'm looking for some advice on ordering the correct sills for my 05 plate 182. I was going to order these:

However the ebay fitment checker says they won't fit🤔 I contacted the supplier and they said that's what's on their system.

Suppose my question really is are the sills on a 182 any different from a standard mk2 2 door clio? Thought this would be quite simple but it's proving to be more difficult than I thought🙈

Can't seem to find sills to fit the 182 anywhere. I just assumed the 182, 172 and standard 2 door clio mk2 would all use the same sill part?

Any advice would be appreciated I'm new to Clios and just starting to get the parts ready for my rb 182 project. Cars now booked in for a front end respray and I'm also getting any bodywork attended to before getting it fully undersealed. Will be sure to start a thread once the work starts👍

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi All

I'm looking for some advice on ordering the correct sills for my 05 plate 182. I was going to order these:

However the ebay fitment checker says they won't fit🤔 I contacted the supplier and they said that's what's on their system.

Suppose my question really is are the sills on a 182 any different from a standard mk2 2 door clio? Thought this would be quite simple but it's proving to be more difficult than I thought🙈

Can't seem to find sills to fit the 182 anywhere. I just assumed the 182, 172 and standard 2 door clio mk2 would all use the same sill part?

Any advice would be appreciated I'm new to Clios and just starting to get the parts ready for my rb 182 project. Cars now booked in for a front end respray and I'm also getting any bodywork attended to before getting it fully undersealed. Will be sure to start a thread once the work starts👍
Theyll be the same

Clio 182 RS
Brilliant that's what I thought just thought I'd check. Wish the panel suppliers had the same knowledge as u guys!

Should be starting my project soon. I've bought well..... My wee 182 is really strong mechanically with very little rust- nothing around the fuel cap etc. I want to get it A1 condition then under sealed. Front end has too many stone chips for my liking so planning to get that sorted first.

Thanks for the advice

Clio 182 RS
Have you got a build thread anywhere? I'd love to see what you're doing.
Not yet mate. Haven't started anything on the car yet only had it for 3 weeks. Cars generally in great condition for a 15 year old clio but I want to get it pristine. Just getting parts together and booked in for paint work etc. I have got a guy painting it who comes very highly recommended on other forums. I have a 5/6 week wait to get a slot but as its a project I'm in no rush. Plan is to get the shell of the car fully done this year.
Mechanically it feels good.... Pulls strong, good gear changes and dosent tramline or anything like that. It's had suspension done recently on apex springs. Has a Janspeed system with sports cat too. So other than a full service I'll be leaving the mechanics till next year. Plan then is for a new SS exhaust and to sort the brakes.

I'll definitely start a project thread once the work begins- bodyshop are happy to take pictures as the work is progressing 👍