ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Standard Alarm

ClioSport 182
Im confussed with my alarm on my 182..

When i stoped driving i get out close the doors n wait a second then lock the car and then i hear a beap which beeps for bout 3 to 4 times. So i open the door and close it n then lock it again this timethere is no beep.

Yet when my dad drove it and locked it there was no beep lol..

Can anyone tell me why its doing this or what i'm doing wrong becuase i really dnt get it lol :S

172 ff
have a look in the manual for the number of beeps, but its usally a trigger to say either window is open, door open, pressure sensor triggered, therefore alarm not activated
give it a second before locking the car might not be steady

182 w/busted splitter :-(
This might be a well known fault with the 182 alarm - there have been several threads on this before, it's a known issue that can be fixed by a dealer under warranty (the fix is something to do with part of the alarm still being 'live' when the ignition is switched off IIRC).

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
There is a guide to all the problems with these alarms in the technical help section.