ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 stereo

the standard cd palyer in the 182-do mp3 cds etc play on this system and also if i change the hu for one that does mp3, is there any way to keep the finger tip controls and the display on the dash?

as i am still waitin for my car i dont know what to expect from the standard system-is it any good or does does it need replacing for pioneer, alpine etc u. any comments appreciated. ps (7wks til i get the 182,do u think i will be able to sleep between now and then to ease the pain of waiting???!!):)

it plays burned cds (i.e cdrs), but not mp3 files, you can keep fingertip control with use of special adaptor on certain hu

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

There are leads you can get that will allow the use of the finger tip controls, BUT you will lose the display in the dash.

I put a Kenwood MD in and the autoleads kit to use the finger tip controls this meant that the whole dash had to be removed in total about 1 1/2 to fit!

Mike

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

the sound quality is good for standard speakers, very bassy and powerful. ive had alot of people ask what speakers ive put in :)

i just say "Cabesse, you cant buy them, there speical ones" :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Cabbase have NOTHING to do with the 182 HU

Dont be fooled by the clever branding, yes to those in the know cabbase is a well respected speaker producer.

But in reality the HU is the same as the old one but the speakers arent the same.