ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 this morning - Blackburn

car? need a license 1st!

Silver 182 going towards Whitebirk ind. estate this morning, about 10 to 9.

I was with my bro, in his mini, sat in traffic wating to go down into Bastwell :)

Anyone on here?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Theres a silver 182 appeared over near me, in Nelson, might be him?

car? need a license 1st!

Yeah Darren, i saw him at the junction before, the one coming down off the tops from Langho, and where you can turn off to go down through bastwell..

It could be Rich, but why would he be coming from Brownhill side of Blackburn if he was coming from Nelson? He would come along the motorway wouldnt he?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chewy on 05 April 2005

It could be Rich, but why would he be coming from Brownhill side of Blackburn if he was coming from Nelson? He would come along the motorway wouldnt he?
Well Im from Nelson and I go that way each day...

car? need a license 1st!

you come down from brownhill? when ur comin from nelson?

seems a long way round, unless im missin somthing?

clio 182 black /gold

I have seen that one also :) I have seen 2 black 182s in Great Harwood a 04 reg and a 05, well the 05 is mine MK 05 TTV but it is in the garage :(

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Chewy on 07 April 2005

you come down from brownhill? when ur comin from nelson?

seems a long way round, unless im missin somthing?
I come from Nelson, on the M65 to jct 6, off there and head to Brownhills, then up past the rugby club, down to Preston New Road, turn right and to Samlesbury, then the opposite at night.

car? need a license 1st!

ahh well it was going the other way, coming from brownhill towards the m65.

Opposite way to which you come.

Yeah i think it was FJ53. not posotive tho.

Anyone around there at about quarter to 9 on mondays and wednesdays look out for my little green RT.. give us a flash and mention me on here :)

No stickers yet, but im working on it

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Chewy - does yours have a bodykit on it and stuff? Were you at Tescos last week at the lights? I pulled up alongside a green Clio (not sure if it was an RT tho) and the two people in it looked across?

D.

car? need a license 1st!

nah mate, mines standard body work. only thing that makes is modified on the outside is a scooby bonnet vent, and alloys.

Im in blackburn every day at some point tho :p