ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 turns up 2 days early. great

Lee

BMW M2C

Of course I wouldnt have known it had arrived early had I not called to see how things were going. LOL

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Lee, trust me, Ive been calling them fairly regularly at the moment.
(Lets just say its been an interesting time with the order process).

Just spoke to them, as far as they know its still on for week beginning 12th July.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

ok, not listening any more.

<fingers in ears> nah nah nah nah

Enough already from those that have their 182s already!!! ;)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Aye the name Lee is almost as common as the Arctic Blues around these parts :D

Thanks for all your concern over my lack of 182 ;)

Cheers,

Lee.

Lee

BMW M2C

I dont like to be accused of not caring. :D

The wait must be hard for you though, as I at least had the 172 to potter about in.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 28 June 2004
The wait must be hard for you though, as I at least had the 172 to potter about in.

Like you wouldnt believe.

I had a Ford Focus Diesel C-Max until last friday (company car) but gave it back when I quit that job.

I now have no car until wednesday when I sort a hire car.

I would SOOOOOOO love to go for a quick blat in a 182/172 etc. Oh well, 2 weeks to go, although I start a new job on thursday, so that should make the time go quick if I am concentrating on that, along with our house sale which is going through at the moment. I tell ya, new house, new job, new car, wtf else is gonna be going on!??!? (No kids, thats for damn sure:))

Lee

BMW M2C

You really are asking for trouble taking on all those massive changes in one go. Id never take the risk with my luck. LOL I hope it all goes smoothly mate.

Well said Leece. :D

Did i mention i had mine :D feel like a kid again with new toy .... all i need now is my Plate on it .. just bought some new sun glasses to go with my car lol .... :oops: and what to do, need advice my man and i are going orlando on sat what car do we take His Type R or my 182 .... airport = close parking or leave it at home with the little kids riding around on their bikes (and cat)... HELP

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Ya know, you could really go off some people!!! ;)

Tough choice ya got there, Airport parking or Kids..... hmmmmmm......

i must point out i do have a drive but the little fookers keep bashing into the back of the cars .... dont get me wrong i have nothing against kids i have one aged 6 but i dont let him play round peoples drives .(come to think of it these kids are aged about 3) why are they allowed out un-supervised anyway ...

Sorry was i moaning :devilish:

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by AndyG on 28 June 2004
Get mine on Thursday!  Its there now, but waiting to make it a July taxd and regd car - tight ass that I am!!:oops:

See youre all ganging up on me now.

Wheres my new toy :(

Ford Fiesta

its worth the wait, just putting a few more miles on mine, on 330 now, just started blipping it up to 3500RPM. getting better lol, still feels responsive well below this speed, and pulls well in every gear.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Thats the thing, mine will get run in pretty quick.

Doing 160miles aday for the first few months of its life from Reading to Bham and back each day.

Lee

BMW M2C

Give me a shout when you are in Brum mate, you can come and look at mine :p

Or maybe just go for a quick drink at lunch. :D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

lol at Lees comment, as if Id just want to look at one!!! Ive seen enuff bloody pics that everyone so kindly posts :)

Ill be working at the birmingham Business Park (Solihull) near the NEC.
Start there on thursday.

The miles will drop eventually as we are moving house to Bicester (midway between Reading and Bham on the M40)

Ford Fiesta

quite a few people look at the car, this is a good and bad thing of course. Dont want it drawing attention from chavscum.

hahahah chavscum. i stuck a burberry cap in the back of me mates audi a4 and he hates chavs. when he came back to his car after looking round the local town their was about 10 chavs and chavetts looking @ the cap through the window lol he was like wtf is going on. they turned round and said nice cap mate. he was well pissed of with me.

chavs lol

ooohhh thats an idea!!!! i bet the other half wants to take his type R to the airport ill have to say the spaces are really tight ... that will put him off ;) his type R is new aswell lol .....

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 28 June 2004leece, you could drive the type r to the airport and lend Cocopops the 182;)

Now thats the best idea yet :D

Just booked my oh so exciting hire car for the next 2 weeks....... 1.6 Focus :confused: Although it was that or a 1.4 Fiat Stilo.