ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 tyre advice asap fetchin um tomoz

clio 182
clio 18 2

right fetchin tyres tomoz i no standard size for 182 is 205 45 16 but seems alot go for 195 40 16 or 205 40 16

is this just cosmetic as i personally fink lower profile always looks better.
i only use the car at weekends when i have my daughter so i dont drive fast at all
i just want my 182 basically to look better than my pals lol:D

o budget isnt a issue just wont the best tyres both looks and safety thanks everyone

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I ran 195/45/16 for a while on the standard alloys mainly to stop the front tyres scrubbing the arches, they were slightly cheaper too.

I bought my 182 with 195's on the front...felt just fine and no issues...however, recently migrated back to 205 PE2's, and they certainly feel more planted and supple. Also keep in mind that the although lower profile, it's a percentage of the width, so the overall reduction (in radius) is only 3.9mm

E36 M3. 182
£106 each on camskill for PS3s??? Bit pricey, no?? I had 17 inch GSD 3's on my ST170 for less...... Coni sport contacts are £84 each for 182 size...... they any good??

E36 M3. 182
Fair one. Are the contis any good then?? Ive some cheapo ditchfinders on at the minute and cant be bothered waiting for them to wear out!!