ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Washer Bottle Motor/Pump

tiTTy & SV650
make sure you get one with 2 outlets, I believe it's different than normal mk2 clio ones due to the headlight washers.

clio sport 182
Not entirely sure which motor I want....I notice mine has citroen and peugeot signs on it so obviously a common one.testing mine in a jug of water,with lights on I get a squirt,without the lights the motor still fires but no water.I'm guessing that the part of the motor which feeds front and rear screens is goosed...am I right in thinking a new motor is the answer ??????

I've been trying to get one. Non of the local motor factors have the right one. The have one that is supposed to be for the 182 but the water intake comes out of the bottom whereas mine comes out of the side.

Renault want 50 a pump!

I was thinking of trying citreon and peugeot to see if they do them cheaper.

clio sport 182
great link rory but not the right one !! Mine's the same as mark123,water intake from the side.As I said earlier,mine's got citroen and peugeot on it so it must be fairly popular....will try local parts places...I take it you all agree that it's the pump that's fcuked !!

tiTTy & SV650
Cool, thanks.

I haven't taken mine apart yet as the windscreen has a chip so I can see myself putting the wiper arm through it lol

tiTTy & SV650
The fact its marked Pug / Cit made me look at the valeo website but I couldn't find it I'm afraid

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
The other halves 182 has the same problem. The 182's have TWO pumps. One works the headlight washers, the other both screens.
Both plug into the bottle sideways with a 90 degree bend.
I have one from a Ph1 and it plugs in staight down.

So am i right in thinking the one listed on Eurocarparts is wrong then?

Skoda Fabia vRS
i can give you a part number of one from a factors if nobody has sorted this by Monday

im presuming you guys need the one with the large inlet at a 90degree bend to the pump body, about as big as a 5p ?

clio sport 182
The other halves 182 has the same problem. The 182's have TWO pumps. One works the headlight washers, the other both screens.
Both plug into the bottle sideways with a 90 degree bend.
I have one from a Ph1 and it plugs in staight down.

So am i right in thinking the one listed on Eurocarparts is wrong then?

Obviously the 172 has a different bottle and pump....renault and their wisdom !!
Managed to sort mine...not the actual pump but the rubber had swollen in the outlet valve on the bottom of the pump.Split the valve,trimmed the rubber and sorted.

clio sport 182
i can give you a part number of one from a factors if nobody has sorted this by Monday

im presuming you guys need the one with the large inlet at a 90degree bend to the pump body, about as big as a 5p ?

For future reference,dont suppose you know if the outlet valve which seperates from the bottom of the pump comes on it's own or do you need to buy the whole pump ?

Ive just bought one off ebay for a fiver delivered new,

Not sure if there the same sport and non sport.

Thought i was going to need a wiper puller but ive been told by someone there is enough give in the scuttle pannel to remove and replace the pump.