ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 washer bottle pipe layout

clio 182 sport
can anybody put up a pic or diagram showing how the pipes are fitted as i have a problem with mine as one of my pumps will only work on one pipe to the rear washer jet but on the stalk for front and rear?...when i pull it back it will wash the front screen andwhen i do the back srceen it still will wash the front again...any help would be very grateful

FF Clio 182
Broken pump. There is a little switch ball valve in them and it has a habit of failing. Just gives this today on somebody's car. Pump is like £9 form ECP

clio 182 sport
thought the pump was at fault when I switched between pipes many thanks mate,will source a new one

clio 182 sport
well changed the pump for a new one from ecp and it worked for a few times,and now it's doing the same as the last one .what could it be? Possibly a new faulty pump...or a wiring fault...

clio 182 sport
I think there may be a break in the wire by the conecter as it is bent quite badly,if it is broken would that cause it to have a intermediate fault with only one contact wire as there is a green and grey wire to the conecter?

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
@deano9621

I'm not sure why everyone recommends the ECP pumps as they are now s**t. For some reason they work okay once then if you immediately switching spray direction they stick. After a few minutes the pressure seems to fall and allow it to change direction again. I bought 3 pumps from ECP and they all did this.

In the end I got a second hand genuine pump from renparts and the issue was resolved.

clio 182 sport
Many thanks for the reply Amos I did get a genuine new one just incase ss my mare works for Vospers in Plymouth and he got me one for £35 which is a lot better than £50 so will get that done soon and take the ecp one back and get a refund ...cheers Deano