ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182BOO M1 northbound

182 Inferno
Hey you, what a fab time we had. That golf didn't quite no what hit him! :D

Was great to meet you, I was balled over by your machine such a beauty.......

Same time next Monday then, lol!

Andrea

Turbo LY R27
Yeah that was a good laugh, i know we def roasted him lol!

Ah cheers your car was spot on as well!:D
Just givin the car a proper good detail today see he looks awsome today in the sun!

Yeah see you monday lol!
Def have to go for a blast again!

Mike

182 Inferno
I think he his going to have a nervous twitch each time he see's a bake bean or yellow 197 lol!

Is the beasty still looking clean? Bet it looks gorgeous, very jealous!

Absolutely will definately have to hook up for a little blast. Bean is running better after I cleared me pipes out, it need the ragging!

Andrea

M135i
I havnt seen you in a while Andrea! Been handing out some baked bean smack Down have we?! Lol. You still living up my way?

182 Inferno
Hey you, I saw you the other day but I was drving me Mum's Audi. I did flash you but I think you thought I was a random stranger, LOL! Btw your car was looking pretty peachy as usual :cool:

Bake Bean smack down, love it :D yep me and Mike served up it to Golf boy! Was very funny!

Still up by you, driven past your gaff a couple of times was gonna say hello. But didn't want you to think me a stalker lol!

Hows things been your end?

Turbo LY R27
Yeah he looks stunning now, still clean. Ill take some shots and post em up at some point.:approve:

Yeah think he will think twice about takin on a clio again, let alone the both of us lol! He was a bit of a weapon lol! The bean was sounding nice, love your exhaust, i really want one but lots of money's, wanna get the bumper sorted first. :(
You down mk way much then?

Hows the GW R27 jim? bet it looks the nuts in the flesh!

182 Inferno
Jimbo's car does look awesome in the flesh, this is the dude I was telling you about!

Currently at MK every Monday and Tuesday as I studying CIMA (accounting), all good fun. NOT!

Glad you like me pipes :approve: To be honest the sport CAT was the killer on cost. The pipes themselves weren't too bad, you could pick a good deal on eBay. And who'd of thought lamba sensors where sooooooo expensive!

Yes the bumper, ouch :dapprove: To be honest I wouldn't of noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out! But its killer when you no its there, its all you see. You just home in on it!

Do you come over Northants often?

M135i
Hey you, I saw you the other day but I was drving me Mum's Audi. I did flash you but I think you thought I was a random stranger, LOL! Btw your car was looking pretty peachy as usual :cool:

Bake Bean smack down, love it :D yep me and Mike served up it to Golf boy! Was very funny!

Still up by you, driven past your gaff a couple of times was gonna say hello. But didn't want you to think me a stalker lol!

Hows things been your end?

Yea things are not too bad here. Ive acquired a Monaco Blue 172 now too :) happys days! If you see me at my house stop and have a chat :)

Your baked always looks shiny!

Yeah he looks stunning now, still clean. Ill take some shots and post em up at some point.:approve:

Yeah think he will think twice about takin on a clio again, let alone the both of us lol! He was a bit of a weapon lol! The bean was sounding nice, love your exhaust, i really want one but lots of money's, wanna get the bumper sorted first. :(
You down mk way much then?

Hows the GW R27 jim? bet it looks the nuts in the flesh!

Mike, the R27 is brilliant, love every second of ownership! It does look ace in the flesh!

Us Northamptonians and fellow MK'ers should have a mini meet sometime.

182 Inferno
Yea things are not too bad here. Ive acquired a Monaco Blue 172 now too :) happys days! If you see me at my house stop and have a chat :)

Your baked always looks shiny!

Mike, the R27 is brilliant, love every second of ownership! It does look ace in the flesh!

Us Northamptonians and fellow MK'ers should have a mini meet sometime.

Sweet I'll stop by and check out your newbie, did you miss your old one too much? :)

Definately up for a meet, that'd be pretty sweet.

Yup, that's me! :rasp: I'm only a few houses down the hill, i'm always amazed how clean your motor is!!

A meet would be good, would like a close up that fine machine of yours Jimbo, can't decide if i should take the plunge for R27 or R26 hmmmm

182 Inferno
Yup, that's me! :rasp: I'm only a few houses down the hill, i'm always amazed how clean your motor is!!

A meet would be good, would like a close up that fine machine of yours Jimbo, can't decide if i should take the plunge for R27 or R26 hmmmm

LOL, I am very OCD about my car it gets cleaned every saturday! Its a ritual, sad I no! But yours always look pretty minty! Black is hard to maintain tho, kinda soul destroying once you've cleaned it and 5 mins later your seeing a thin layer of dust! :S

Jimbo, your getting a lot of requests for people to see your beasty, lol! I must say it is tasty!

Turbo LY R27
Jimbo's car does look awesome in the flesh, this is the dude I was telling you about!

Currently at MK every Monday and Tuesday as I studying CIMA (accounting), all good fun. NOT!

Glad you like me pipes :approve: To be honest the sport CAT was the killer on cost. The pipes themselves weren't too bad, you could pick a good deal on eBay. And who'd of thought lamba sensors where sooooooo expensive!

Yes the bumper, ouch :dapprove: To be honest I wouldn't of noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out! But its killer when you no its there, its all you see. You just home in on it!

Do you come over Northants often?

Yeah cant believe how much you said they cost lol! Yeah usually 2-3 times a week tbh, i usually see my bro a fair bit. Yeah it dont look that bad but to me its just so irritating coz i know its there lol!

You at MK college then or is it an apprenticeship?

Your car did look pretty clean when i saw it, got some guts on the road as well lol!:approve:

I find the same with mine jim, the more i drive it the more i love it def wanna see yours in the flesh, a mini meet with us lot sounds like a plan!

182 Inferno
Yeah cant believe how much you said they cost lol! Yeah usually 2-3 times a week tbh, i usually see my bro a fair bit. Yeah it dont look that bad but to me its just so irritating coz i know its there lol!

You at MK college then or is it an apprenticeship?

Your car did look pretty clean when i saw it, got some guts on the road as well lol!:approve:

I find the same with mine jim, the more i drive it the more i love it def wanna see yours in the flesh, a mini meet with us lot sounds like a plan!

It was painful..... but had to be done and well worth the spend in the end ;)
Study wise I'm at the BPP study centre at 401 Grafton Gate. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to get an Accounting Qualification, having second thoughts now lol!

Anyway enough of boring stuff back to cars and the mini meet :)

Bean is ok but can always do with being a little faster! Your wee besty goes off the shovel pretty well also, something our little friend on Monday evening didn't bargain for, he he he!

We need to get some dates down for this mini meet.... anybody have any preferences.....?????

Weekends are usually better for me, nowt planned other than last wkend in september so just give me a shout.

P.s Cleanest car buy's the first round, he he he ;)

182 Inferno
Better make sure I don't clen the bake bean, lol!

I'll PM the others and see what goes.

Speak to you soon :rasp:

Turbo LY R27
Weekends are best for me as well, weekday evenings can sometimes be hit and miss! Should be a good meet!:D