ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

190 mph

Clio 182 with cup kits
This is footage of the brother of a fella I work with who told me he done this on a city ring road up North, (single carridge way)
Nutter and deadly dangerous. I do not condone but incredible! speedo goes up quicker than most of our clios revs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvchMtL1Ok

Last edited:
  Nippy white cup
Rapid..although amazingly thats not as quick as my m8s scirrocco although I don't think he would risk doing 190 in it!

Chris

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
From that video when he is slowing down I would say he was on a single cariageway ring road

Black Gold Trophy
Cool... I wonder if this thread will turn out anything like the turbo valver vs porsche one... eg:

comments, CS police come along and get hypocritical on yo ass, thread lockdown in 3, 2, 1..........

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
iv been 150 on the back of ma father fireblade i shat my pants and wanted off the wind hitting you in unbelivable! after that he took it to 180 thers a vid somewhere il try find it

Nippy white cup
Tbh looking at it again the trees look a little slow moving...not doubting but it just stuck out the 2nd time I watched it

Chris

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've done 150ish mph on my R6 once, never ever again!

The power of bikes is just insane, nothing beats the thrill of the acceleration, but I stick under 100mph now, just no point loosing my licence or my life.