ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Door handle button

Clio 1970000000
I have noticed that the passenger side door button sometimes doesn't respond when I press it, or only single locks, not deadlocks, the door.

Not sure if it is the weather as there isn't any ice on the botton and it presses in as normal.

Anyone else had this?

The handle button can fail intermitley or completly eventually I expect ice and moisture can help cause this if it's under warrenty they just replace the handle ive had mine replaced

Clio 1970000000
I think it must have been the cold as it seems to be ok today. Out of warranty now. Do you know if they replaced your handle from the outside or did they take the inside panel off?

ive been having trouble with my replacement i expected them to fob me off but they have agreed and are replacing it :D

Renault Clio Sport 197
Is this getting replaced under warrenty? I have the same problem but my cars over 3 years old

Is this getting replaced under warrenty? I have the same problem but my cars over 3 years old

your car would be out of warranty if its over 3years old i wouldn't like to know how much this would cost outside warranty tbh :dead:

so glad i took mine back again the new parts have made it absolutely perfect :D

Last edited: